Looking to build real-world marketing experience? And with a target demographic that you’re intimately familiar with?
Carmen is a Talent Tech company on a mission to modernize the job search process. Candidate experience is our core focus and our career management platform offers a personalized job search along with organizational tools and data to promote career success for all.
We are a group of passionate innovators and entrepreneurs with a proven track record of creating value. We care deeply about solving skills mismatch and underemployment and are building powerful technology that leverages ML and NLP to empower candidates with the best tools and data to achieve career success.
We are targeting significant growth and milestones in the next few years and are looking to hire exceptional talent.
Your Responsibilities Will Be To:
• Manage digital marketing strategy and budget to achieve performance-based goals while maximizing brand building activities for all sales channels
• Adapt strategy to changing business priorities and/or market conditions as necessary, and execute on those changes quickly
• Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with Business Development and Tech to ensure that strategy delivers against KPI’s and supports business objectives
• Own and actively optimize our digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email, web, referral/loyalty
• Develop, measure, and optimize KPI’s across campaigns and tactics for all areas of responsibility
• Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyze results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance improvement
• Serve as the expert on third-party digital platforms, tools, and partnerships; stay on the vanguard of emerging technologies and trends that will support us in reaching our goals
• Identify and recommend tools to refine and extend our capabilities — including social listening, audience data, push notifications, & web/app analytics
• Oversee agency and vendor relationships
We’re Looking For An Individual Who:
• Has digital experience in a marketing, analyst, consulting or internship capacity
• Has direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital campaigns
• Understands how to manage multi-channel digital campaigns and can own a campaign from start to finish (conceptualization, design, execution, analysis)
• Has the ability to develop performance marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
• Has intermediate exposure to Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps, and Excel
• Has excellent project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail
• Has a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
• Has experience working in a fast-paced environment
About Carmen Technologies
Carmen [car·eer men·tor] is a Talent Tech company on a mission to modernize the job search process. We offer an AI Career Mentor platform that allows candidates to make more informed career decisions. Candidate experience is our core focus and our career management platform offers a personalized job search along with organizational tools and data to promote career success for all.